Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions ("User Terms") apply to your visit to and your use of the website and Services at www.sprynox.com (the "Website") whether through a computer or a mobile phone, the Service (as defined below), as well as to all information, recommendations and or services provided to you on or through the Website, the Service. For the purposes of this User Terms,"You" and "your" means a person who meets the eligibility criteria set out below.
PLEASE READ THESE USER TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICE AND WEBSITE.
Sprynox offers premises and a means to obtain services offered by Sprynox, which may be requested through phone via call center, Website, or through any other channel made available by Sprynox. All services provided by Sprynox to you by means of your use of the premises, are hereinafter referred to as the "Service".
2. AGREEMENT BETWEEN SPRYNOX AND YOU
By using the Service,you enter into a contract with Sprynox (the "Contract"). In order to be able to use the Service, you first need to read and accept the terms and conditions on the website. If you reside in a jurisdiction that restricts the use of the Service because of age, or restricts the ability to enter into contracts such as this one due to age, you must abide by such age limits and you must not use the Service.
3. HOW TO USE THE SERVICE/PRESMISES
Sprynox has sole and complete discretion to accept or reject each request for service. If Sprynox accepts a request, it notifies you and provides information regarding the time slot, premises identification number - and the ability to contact Sprynox by telephone.
Sprynox shall procure reasonable efforts to bring you into contact in order to obtain service, subject to the availability at the moment of your request for services.
4. SERVICE REQUEST via PHONE:
You may reach our call center at +91 8884 22 32 42
Sprynox shall endeavor to answer your calls and cater to your requirements; nevertheless Sprynox does not assure a response at all times due to the dependency on the call handling capacity which is variable in nature. By booking via phone, you also agree to the terms and conditions governing the service (go to www.Sprynox.com for detailed T&C). Sprynox will store the information provided for contacting you for all service related matters. You may promptly inform Sprynox on any change in the information provided, in order to serve you better.By using the Service, you further agree that:
- You will wear non-marking brown colored sole shoes when you play the game.
- You will not consume or otherwise spittle the chewing gum in Sprynox premises.
- You will not smoke inside Sprynox premises.
- You will not authorize others to use your membership.
- You will not copy any Sprynox Content without written permission from Sprynox.
- You will not allot or transfer your membership to any other person.
- You will only use the Service or premises for your sole, personal use and will not transfer to any others.
- You will not use a slot that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization.
- You will not use the Service or premises for unlawful purposes, including but not limited to making unlawful activities or for fraudulent purposes.
- You will not use the Service or Premises to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience.
- You will not try to harm the Service or Sprynox premises in any way whatsoever.
- You will provide Sprynox with whatever proof of identity Sprynox support staff may reasonably request.
- You will not use the Service or premises with non-permitted materials.
- You will comply with all applicable law from your home nation, the country, state and/or city in which you are present while using the Service.
- Sprynox reserves the right to immediately terminate the slot and the use of the premises should you not comply with any of the above rules.
5. CANCELLATION POLICY
- No Refund shall be made on cancelation.
- You may cancel the booking 8 hours prior to the time of your booking slot, without any cancellation charges for all services.
- Transfer of the booking slot requests shall not be entertained.
- Players who violates the terms & conditions shall be pursued to vacate the premises and the booking stands canceled.
- Players who are not obeyed by the rules, their booking stands cancelled and No refund would be made.
- If cancelation is made by Sprynox due to inevitable circumstances, such as but not limited to: technical issues, maintenance activity, power failure, excessive booking, natural calamities etc., same amount shall be refunded.
6. COURT BOOKING POLICY
- Booking can be made through telephone.
- Court booking shall not warranty entry to play. Sprynox reserves the right subject to the latest terms & conditions established.
- Requests for time slot changes are entertained subject to availability of the slots.
- Sprynox must authorize any coaching or any other tournaments or matches else the booking would be cancelled and no refund would be made.
7. LATE COMING
- The player must report to the Sprynox office well in advance.
- If the player does not appear within 15 minutes from the allotted time, Sprynox reserves the right to allot the court to other players and the refund would not be made.
- If the player is coming late, he/she shall intimate Sprynox office in advance.
8. GAME PLAY RULES & REGULATIONS
- Players must wear non-marking, brown colored sole indoor badminton shoes while using the Courts.
- Membership card must be carried to get access to the court.
- Players are requested to take care of their belongings. In case of loss/ theft/damage Sprynox shall not be responsible.
- Players/members are entitled to play in their allotted slot & court.
- Courts allotted to players will be at the discretion of Sprynox.
- Rotation based gameplay shall be allowed consists of 6 to 8 players per slot and the nature of the game would be Doubles game only.
- Betting and other illegal activities are strictly prohibited.
- Consumption of chewing gum or spitting the chewing gum in the Sprynox premises is strictly prohibited.
- Teasing, Sexual Harassment & Abusive language is strictly prohibited.
- Directly or indirectly, Sprynox shall not be responsible for any injuries happened or health or death or any other damages.
- Sprynox reserves the right to alter the structure of fees at any point of time.
- Sprynox reserves the right to alter the terms & conditions from at any time at its discretion.
- RIGHTS of ADMISSION are RESERVED.
9. CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES
Smoking and drinking are strictly prohibited in the Sprynox premises. You shall be liable to pay to additional fees if the Sprynox support staff complains to us about the same. You shall also not misbehave with the Sprynox support staff. You shall also be liable to pay the fees as laid down. In the event you fail to pay fees after the completion of the game, we may at our discretion, take such steps as may be available to us under law. You shall also be blacklisted as a result of non-payment of fees or misbehaving as the case may be and you shall not be eligible to avail of our Services in future.
10. CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP POLICY
- All issues, opinions, suggestions, questions and feedback while availing our Services may be communicated to us by email at email@example.com. This is the official and only channel for addressing any customer issue.
- Reporting of any issue needs to be within 7 days of the happening of the issue, failing which, such issue will not be addressed.
Any issue reported on channels other than the above may be addressed by SPRYNOX only on a best-effort basis. SPRYNOX takes no liability for inability to get back on other channels.
- SPRYNOX shall respond to your issues within 2 working days of your reporting the same. SPRYNOX shall endeavor to resolve the same within 10 working days. It is hereby clarified that issues are resolved on severity basis, and certain may be resolved earlier than the other. However, SPRYNOX shall not be liable for any damages or losses in the event you are not satisfied with any such resolution.
- The information, recommendations and/or Services provided to you on or through the Website and by our call center are for general information purposes only and do not constitute advice. SPRYNOX will reasonably keep the Website and its contents correct and up to date but does not guarantee that (the contents of) the Website are free of errors, defects, malware and viruses or that the Website are correct, up to date and accurate.
- SPRYNOX shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of or inability to use the channels of booking, including damages caused by wrong usage of website URL, error in call center number, network issues, malware, viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the Information or the Website, unless such damage is the result of any willful misconduct or from gross negligence on the part of SPRYNOX.
- SPRYNOX shall further not be liable for damages resulting from the use of (or the inability to use) electronic means of communication with the Website or e-mail/sms communication including-but not limited to-damages resulting from failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
- You shall take full responsibility of your items and belongings. In case of lost items inside Sprynox premises, SPRYNOX will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same. If you leave any goods in the premises or have any complaint in respect of the Services, you have to inform SPRYNOX of the same in writing within 24 (twenty four) hours of using the services of SPRYNOX. In the event it is found, the same may be collected from the SPRYNOX office.
- By accepting these User Terms and using the Service, you agree that you shall defend, indemnify and hold SPRYNOX, its associates, its licensors,and each of their officers, directors, other users, employees, solicitors harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including solicitors' fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with: (a) your violation or breach of any term of these User "Terms and conditions" and all applicable laws or regulations, whether or not referenced herein; (b) your use or misuse of the Application or Service or Premises.
- By accessing and browsing the website, using the services or premises you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and Sprynox are superseded and of no force or effect.
- Your personal information that we collect and methods of collection
- Purpose of collecting personal information
- Measures taken by us to ensure safety and privacy of your personal information
- This policy is provided for your information and is not intended to limit or exclude your rights under laws and regulations applicable in India.
Sprynox undertakes not to disclose the information provided by the Customers to any person, unless such action is necessary to:
- Conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process
- Protect and defend Sprynox's or its Affiliates' rights, interests or property
- Enforce the terms and conditions of the products or services; or Act to protect the interests of Sprynox, its Affiliates, or its members, constituents or of other persons.
The Customer authorizes Sprynox to exchange, share, part with all information related to the details of the Customers to its Affiliates in any telecommunication as may be required by law and shall not hold Sprynox liable for use or disclosure of this information.
The Customers shall not disclose to any other person, in any manner whatsoever, any information relating to Sprynox or its Affiliates of a confidential nature obtained in the course of availing the services. Failure to comply with this obligation shall be deemed a serious breach of the terms herein and shall entitle Sprynox or its Affiliates to terminate the services, without prejudice to any damages, to which the customer may be entitled otherwise.
1. Collection of Personal Information
"Personal information" is any information that can be used to uniquely identify a person we may collect your personal information as required under laws and regulations and when you subscribe and use our services or websites or otherwise interact with us, or from other sources.
The information we collect about you will depend on the Sprynox products and services you use and subscribe to. The information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Your name, address, phone number, date of birth and email address.
- Your preferences for particular products, services or lifestyle activities when you tell us what they are or when we assume what they are based on how you use our products and services.
Use of Personal Information:
Sprynox will not disclose, use, give or sell any personal information to third parties for any purposes other than to our affiliates and other third parties who need to know in order to deliver services to you on behalf of Sprynox, unless required to do so by law. Further, Sprynox may use this information to contact you regarding matters relevant to the underlying service provided and/or the information collected.
Please note that personally identifiable information is used only to provide you with a more enjoyable, convenient experience and to help us identify and/or provide information, products or services that may be of interest to you. We use your personally identifiable information to support and enhance your use of the Site and its features, including, without limitation, fulfilling your requirement, and otherwise supporting your use of the Site.
How We Protect Your Information
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We take appropriate security measures possible to protect your information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
USE OF UNPARLIAMENTARY LANGUAGE BY CUSTOMERS
Sprynox gives customer service utmost importance. Our personnel treat customers with politeness, courtesy and respect at every interaction. Sometimes, mitigating circumstances, like systems downtime, policy-related issues and compliance-related concerns, may compel us to convey decisions that may not be to your entire satisfaction. These are, however, only the exception and not the rule. The rule is to provide delightful solutions, and at the first interaction itself; and the compliments we receive from satisfied customers - through our website or by phone or by e-mail and or letter - while indeed very heartening, serve to inch the bar higher.
However, customers resorting to provocative and un-parliamentary language or rude and disruptive behavior stretch tolerance, cause distress and impact on morale and efficiency. This can lead to a compromise in the level of service received by other customers and is therefore indefensible. Therefore, despite the acknowledged primacy that a customer in the service industry commands, we must inform you with the greatest reluctance and deepest regret that henceforth, customers found to be offensive in their interaction with us will be required to discontinue all their relationships with Sprynox.